Monday, December 4, 2017

Outfit: moon river


Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way
Two drifters, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend
My huckleberry friend, moon river, and me


Okay so technically this isn't a river, but for some reason that song came to mind when I was looking at these photos. I love how old-fashioned this outfit feels - I'd thrifted this vintage 70s skirt from Poshmark a couple months ago and it's definitely one of my favorites!
The camera (I'm not entirely sure how old it is) was my grandfather's, it doesn't work anymore but I couldn't resist adding an extra touch of vintage to it all!







Outfit details:
Skirt // vintage
Sweater // Poshmark (thrifted, originally from Anthropologie)
Shoes // Modcloth






7 comments :

  1. I am so obsessed with this old school outfit and those cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! What kind of camera do you use for your pictures? The quality and clarity of these photos, is exquisite. Will have to look into getting a better camera to take pictures of our animals. Thanks for the share.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. song by Audrey Hepburn. I like it too. So as the film . And I like your photos! Nice shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article. This tips are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete